C-Section Recovery Treatment
This session is suitable for you whether your scar is recently healed or many years old. Scar tissue can cause internal pulling we may never be aware of until niggles become issues.
This session is suitable for you whether your scar is recently healed or many years old. Scar tissue can cause internal pulling we may never be aware of until niggles become issues. The pull can extend to the neck, shoulder or as far down as the ankle. This treatment will allow you some more movement/less tension as well as improving the look of the scar itself.
This is a 90 minute session involving a mix of techniques to asses and treat the body.
It will include:
- Assessment of your Pelvic Floor engagement and contraction through movement assessment and questions
- Assessment of your breathing patterns to encourage correct and optimal use of the breath and connecting it to the pelvic floor and core
- Assessing for a Diastasis Recti, treating if necessary and showing you self massage techniques to use at home, as well as some exercise techniques to help
- Soft tissue techniques of the scar and surrounding local area as well as the whole body if necessary.
- Discussion about nutrition and the healing qualities of certain food
I usually recommend having at least 3 sessions to get the most out of the session. It is very rare for scars to feel completely better after one session. Subsequent sessions can be an hour or half-hour depending on the outcome of the first session.
Once you have paid you will be asked to contact Tanya to arrange your massage dates/time.
C-Section Recovery Treatment:
90 minutes £80
WHAT LOVELY PEOPLE ARE SAYING
As mentioned throughout the therapy and treatment information sections, I have the option of mixing and using specific dōTERRA essential oils to compliment your therapy and suit your specific needs for that session. If you would like to learn more about the oils that I use, please click the button below.