Pelvic Floor Workshop
This is a fun, friendly and informative workshop open to ladies of all ages, who either maybe have an issue with leaking, or have had a baby, even many years ago, and feel their pelvic floor isn’t what it used to be.
The workshop covers:
- basic anatomy of the pelvic floor
- correct posture and alignment
- how to breathe efficiently
- how to contract the pelvic floor effectively
- how to relax the pelvic floor
- how to effectively engage deep abdominals
- how to take better care of the area
The workshop is ideal for you if:
- you are pregnant
- you are postnatal
- you are peri/post menopausal
- you leak on occasions
- you leak when laughing, coughing or exercising
- you suffer with urge incontinence
- you want to be more pelvic floor aware
Please come in loose and comfortable clothing as this workshop will involve movement, as we try out different postures and stretches.
The workshop lasts 1.5 hours.
Please pay and book a date for your workshop using the button below.
Pelvic Floor Workshop:
1.5 hours £20
I run a 1-1 ‘Reconnect and Thrive’ session which would be a perfect follow on from this workshop.
WHAT LOVELY PEOPLE ARE SAYING
As mentioned throughout the therapy and treatment information sections, I have the option of mixing and using specific dōTERRA essential oils to compliment your therapy and suit your specific needs for that session. If you would like to learn more about the oils that I use, please click the button below.