This is a fun, friendly and informative workshop open to ladies of all ages, who either maybe have an issue with leaking, or have had a baby, even many years ago, and feel their pelvic floor isn’t what it used to be.
The workshop covers:
- basic anatomy of the pelvic floor
- correct posture and alignment
- how to breathe efficiently
- how to contract the pelvic floor effectively
- how to relax the pelvic floor
- how to effectively engage deep abdominals
- how to take better care of the area
The workshop is ideal for you if:
- you are pregnant
- you are postnatal
- you are peri/post menopausal
- you leak on occasions
- you leak when laughing, coughing or exercising
- you suffer with urge incontinence
- you want to be more pelvic floor aware
Please come in loose and comfortable clothing as this workshop will involve movement, as we try out different postures and stretches.
Please contact me for dates.
The workshop costs £20 for 1.5 hours and you can make payment here:
I run a 1-1 ‘Reconnect and Thrive’ session which would be a perfect follow on from this workshop. Click here for further details of this.