Sports Massage Therapist, Fitness Instructor and Women’s Wellness Therapist in Olney & Online
I originally trained as a Therapist at The London College of Fashion, and after a break to have my family, I returned to the world of therapy in 1996 and set up my own business, Mother Massage by Tanya.
Since then, I have constantly strived to be at the top of my profession, gaining qualifications and attending courses and conferences relevant to my work to keep up my CPD points as well as attending yearly conferences.
My training in neurokinetic therapy (NKT) has taken my treatment to a different level and really given me more knowledge into helping clients regain back their ability to live without pain.
I practice what I preach!
It has always been my dream to have a space where myself and likeminded Therapists and Professionals can work from. This dream became Little Therapy Space. We have a whole range of people all passionate about helping families in a variety of different ways. For more information please see the list of collaborations.
I love keeping myself and others fit, mobile and flexible. I do Pilates, circuit training sessions and run a couple of times a week, so I can sympathise when clients become injured and cannot train while rehabilitating. My family also loves sport, playing rugby, football, kayaking and dance.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- C&G Diploma in Reflexology with Distinction
- C&G Diploma in Indian Head Massage
- Well Mother APNT Massage & Pregnancy Diploma with Distinction
- Certificate in Advanced Clinical Massage – Jing Institute of Advanced Massage Training (2010)
- Professional Diploma in Advanced Clinical and Sports Massage – Level 6 BTEC -Jing Institute of Advanced Massage Training (2013)
- Scar work Course January 2015
- Neurokinetic Therapy Level 1 Jan 2015
- Neurokinetic Therapy Level 2 June 2016
- Immaculate Dissection – core concepts May 2015
- Primal movements by Perry Nickleston 2016
- Pregnancy and Postnatal Exercise – Burrell Education December 2016
- YMCA level 2 Fitness Instructor January 2017
- Optimal health after Hysterectomy April 2017
- Optimal Nutrition & Lifestyle for Postnatal healing & Recovery June 2017
- Specialist wellness coach for Perimenopause and beyond September 2020
- OMT Pregnancy & Postnatal CPD March 2018
- Member of FHT (Federation of Holistic Therapists)
- Currently studying Advanced CPD in Modern Pregnancy
- Functional Exercise programming and Birth Preparation