Thursday 9:15am - Turvey Village Hall
This class is for you if you want to:
- Work safely with weights, bands and kettlebells in a safe environment
- Undertake a full body programme which is cardio as well as stretching
- Workout using low impact exercises due to problems with joints or pelvic floor
- If you are short for time this 45 minute class is ideal
- Workout with friends in a friendly environment
This class is suitable for all levels of fitness and ability. It is a fun and friendly class so please don’t feel worried about joining us! For Postnatal mums I do ask that you have attended the first 6 weeks of the Postnatal course to ensure you have understood the basic elements of what you can and can’t do, and you are aware of your personal limits.
Everyone is encouraged to work to their own levels and goals so there is no competition to out do anyone. This is your workout with your body and your health and your exercise journey. We use a variety of different bands, weights, kettlebells, equipment and body weight to add strength and resistance to the work. This is low impact so easy on the pelvic floor and the joints. We will still work hard but safely!
Babies up to crawling are welcome to attend but once they are on the move you may be better attending the evening class!
The circuit part of the session lasts for 30 minutes and is made up of 45 seconds of work and 15 seconds of rest. During the 15 seconds you move onto the next station within the circuit, so making your way through the circuit at least once. The circuit is made up to cover the whole body so making it a whole body workout.
The session is completed with 10 minutes of a full body stretch and some quiet relax time.
You will need to fill out this form before starting your first session to make sure you are able to attend this class, and I will walk you around the circuit showing you how to safely do each exercise. Whilst the session continues I will walk around and encourage everyone to use correct posture, form and use their breathing and correct muscles to ensure you get the most out of each exercise and exercise safely.
What you will need:
- Mats and equipment are provided but feel free to bring your own mat if you wish. You may exercise in trainers or bare feet whichever you prefer. With bare feet you will be working your body correctly and a little harder, but this may need to be worked on!
- Please bring water with you, and I will provide some home made sugar free protein snacks for post exercise enjoyment!
Payment for this class is made in blocks, as I don't accept pay as you go:
- £36 for 6 classes
- £50 for 10 classes
For a copy of my cancellation policy please click here.
Gift vouchers are available to purchase for all treatments and sessions please click here for more information.